Continuing Education Courses
Continuing Education Courses in the Central Valley
Central Valley Water Quality Coalitions are offering continuing education courses for growers who have completed the NMP self certification program and want to maintain their certification. These courses have been approved by the University of California under a grant from CDFA's FREP program.
Growers may attend a 4 hour NMP self-certification training session (without taking the test) for 1 Continuing Education Unit. Attendees must stay for the entire course to earn the unit. Please make sure to sign in on the Continuing Education sign-in sheet when you arrive and collect your Continuing Education Certificate of Completion before you leave. The NMP Self-certification courses are specified below.
If you would like to be notified when new classes are added to this list, please add your email through the form below.
Schedule of Meetings
Westside San Joaquin River Watershed Coalition
- Course Title: Nitrogen and Irrigation Management in Almonds and Walnuts
- RSVP: email@example.com or (916) 798-8003
- Date: Wednesday, 6/13/2018
- Time: 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Course Credit Hours: 2
- Location: Westley Fire House, 8598 Kern St, Westley, CA 95387
- Agenda: WSJRWC Agenda
Organic Fertilizer Association of California
- Course Title: Sustainable and Organic Production in Northern California
- RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Friday, 6/15/2018
- Time: 8:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Course Credit Hours: 0.5
- Location: The Big Room, Sierra Nevada Brewing Company, 1075 East 20th Street, Chico, CA 95928
- Agenda: Organic Fertilizer Association of California Agenda
UC Cooperative Extension, Merced
- Course Title: Unmanned Aerial Vehicles "Drone" Field Meeting
- RSVP: Call 209-385-7403
- Date: Tuesday, 6/26/2018
- Time: 8:30 am to 11:30 am
- Course Credit Hours: 2
- Location: Bowles Farming, 11609 Hereford Rd, Los Banos, CA 93635
- Agenda: UCCE Agenda
The courses highlighted in red are specifically for growers who want to receive training and certification for self-certifying (sign-off on) their own Nitrogen Management Plan (NMP). However, if you already passed the course and want CE units for attending the course again, you can attend the 4 hour training and receive 1 hour of continuing education credits toward maintaining your certification. You must be present for all 4 hours to receive one hour/unit (however, no need to re-take the test).
Grower Continuing Education Classes Email List
Enter your email to receive notification when new classes are added to this page.